Thursday, July 20, 2006

Spamalot


I noticed on one of the blogs I peruse via Blogspot, the blog owner has chosen a word verification option for those who want to add comments. At first I thought it was strange and perhaps a bit paranoid. After logging in to my blog this morning, I now know why this option was added to their blog. I checked a couple of my blogs, where I know I had no comments added and all of a sudden I noticed comments on quite a few of my blogs. Comments that were not very well written and posted by "anonymous". Comments such as "way to go" or "awesome content" . I placed my cursor on the tiny blue >> link at the bottom of the comment it showed me that "loans.fabiga3.be/residential...." seems to think all my blogs are awesome....

To "loans.fabiga3.be" thanks for the vote of confidence and "awesome" compliments about my writing ability but GET LOST!

Thinking about "Spam" made me remember the hilarious Monty Python sketch with the singing Vikings in the breakfast diner that serves spam with every breakfast meal. A couple drops in to the cafe and all they would like is "eggs, bacon, sausage and no spam". I just watched it again and cannot stop laughing....It is classic Monty Python...the credits at the end are pretty funny and you get to hear the Python theme song....

Oh and word verification has now been added to this blog as well.


Monty Python - Spam

No comments: