Friday, July 14, 2006

Don't Hassle the Hoff.....




Okay, short blog today...It's Friday, it's nice out(see weather pixie). I am leaving work in about 20 minutes to play golf (it's okay, I started at 6:30am) So, for your Friday, end of week chuckle. Check out the latest, yes you heard me, I said latest, music video from David Hasselhoff....How this guy continues to have a career baffles me. This latest video is just as cheesy as his previous videos. I didn't think he could top his dreadful rendition/video of the 70's song "Hooked on a Feeling" but Mr. Hasselhoff continues to surprise me as this one is a close second. This latest song is called "Jump In My Car". The song is listed as an "Australian classic" and "The Hoff" appears to have recorded and filmed the song specifically for the Australian market. In the video Hasselhoff is driving a right hand drive "Kit" Trans Am... Perhaps Australia just recently started showing the 1980's "Night Rider series"? I have no idea, but it made me laugh my ass off. The leering at the girls 30 years younger than him is a bit disturbing as is the leather shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should cut Hasselhof some slack while he's recovering. Apparently he was shaving recently, hit a ceiling light fixture and the broken glass severed a tendon in his right hand. I read this in People magazine so it must be true.

theweescunner said...

I am speechless. I am without speech. Watching the video. I ran through every emotion possible. First, I thought the piano and the guitar in the beginning wasn't too bad. Then I thought poor Hasselhoff, he just doesn't get it. Then I thought, no, he does get it. We are supposed to make fun of it. Then I realized, it is us that he is making fun of, not the other way around.

theweescunner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.