Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Pet Peeve

Short blog today...Too much going on in the world of wireless taking up my time.





Decided to walk down the road and take the streetcar (red rocket) to the subway and then a short subway ride down to the office. The one thing that I hate about Public transit is the "public" aspect of it. The last few times I have taken the subway or streetcar I invariably end up standing beside some person who clearly does not own a shower nor have they heard of anti-perspirant. This morning the streetcar was not busy yet I felt the presence of someone within my "personal zone". This person felt the need to stand right in my space and then decided to cough up a lung without covering their mouth. Gee, thanks, this is just what I needed. Your nasty filthy germs coughed right into my face.

off to another dysfunctional,drama filled meeting. I am taking no prisoners! Typhoid Mary, from the streetcar, has put me in a foul mood.

No comments: